Monday, September 17, 2007

Normal vs Not So Normal


So tonite I returned to the YMCA for my second class of aquacise. Well, my friends Mary and Joyce didn't show up....I wonder what they had so pressing that would keep them away from their commitment to weekly exercise!! Hmmmm.... But anyway, I met a new woman named Dorothy. Seemed fairly normal. Then a mother and daughter came in a little late.....they too seemed fairly normal. Then it finally hit me. Mondays are for the "normal" people and Wednesdays are for the "not so normal" people. Why, Mary and Joyce didn't have anything pressing to do tonight. Their class isn't until Wednesday. And me? I'm just riding the fence as far as what day I should be there. I'm liable to fall off on either side and most likely you'll hear about my Wednesday nights at the YMCA.....................

1 comment:

Corie said...

You know I will be anxiously waiting for Wednesday stories!!! :)