Thursday, September 20, 2007

My last YMCA story. GETTING NAKED!!

Unless someone drowns, I will not be posting another YMCA blog. I promise.
So I go to the aquacise class last night with my ex mother-in-law, Sonja and my ex-husbands current wife, Vicki. Weird...I know. Now, understand, I don't hang out with Vicki...ever. As a matter of fact, I have never had a real conversation with her. Well, guess what? She got naked in front of me!! AGAIN....this is MY ex husbands current wife! I would have never ever in a million years gotten naked in front of this or any other woman who had been with my husband!!SHe is like...competition and we compare each other (in our heads) to see who is/was the best wife.(even though I don't want him, we still compare. We all do it! Admit it!) That includes our bodies. And believe me. I'm 49 and shes 52 or something. Neither one of us has alot to show off!! I just thought it strange that she felt comfortable getting naked in front of me.... Hell, I think this whole situation is strange!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sad to hear this is the last of the YMCA series. I've been stopping by all day to see when you were gonna post about last night! :)

Naked, huh? Hmm...I just have no words.

Even though I don't want anyone to drown, I'd still love to hear more Y stories; they're a kick!

Corie said...

I will miss the Y stories too!

You may have to blog any really good situations that come up. :)

Oh, naked #3.... that is so wild!

Karen said...

Thank You Sarah