Friday, September 28, 2007

I LIED..ANOTHER YMCA POST

Okay...I stepped it up a notch.....I tried out the deep water aquacise class at the Y last night. It was BRUTAL! BRUTAL I tell you! This class is really just a game of (like) soccer, men against women...trying to get a ball in the opponents net. You play in water over your head. I wore a belt to help keep me up as did about a third of the class but I gotta tell you. There were some folks in their (probably) 70's who didn't use a belt and how they do that is amazing to me!! There are no rules to this game...you can do whatever you need to do to get the ball..jump on, dunk, push, pull hair...whatever.I LOVED IT!! THAT'S my kind of game. I was poked in the eye...that hurt!! I was pushed HARD which did in fact put me under the water so I guess you could say I was "dunked"....and my left arm has about a 3 inch long scrape...from what I don't know.
Now my dilema is.....I wanna change from my old aquacise class into this new one BUT.......my ex mother-in-law, Sonja and my ex husbands wife Vicki (if you don't know THAT weird story, read this)signed up to be in the "old" aquacise class... Oh what to do, what to do.........

3 comments:

Corie said...

You know what I think....
Go to the class you think is best for you. The way I see it, the ex-MIL and #3 have each other for company in the easy class. It isn't like you are abandoning someone on their own.

Let me know if you score any goals for the women next week!!!!
I can see you coming to work with a black eye one of these days....:)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Corie on this one. You have no obligations to these two women, and they have each other. Tell them you are glad you could get them started and hope they keep going for themselves, but it's time for you to move on!!!
Good luck in the games

Linda

Sarah said...

Oh it's never boring when I show up to read your blog!

I agree with Corie and Linda, do what's best for you.

(Mainly I say that because I'm looking forward to hearing about more brutal events in the water!) ;)