Sunday, October 14, 2007

SARAH'S GETTING MARRIED


Well, daughter number 2 is getting married in three days. In Vegas. And we're all going. How exciting huh?
For whatever reason, I'm not nearly as sad about Sarah getting married as I was Toni. (who got married last month). Sarah is so totally opposite of Toni. I suppose that's why.
Sarah is extremely independent. She's a kind of "take charge" person. I never ever worry about her. As a matter of fact, there are times I go to her when I'm feeling a little "fragile". She's strong. I like that about her. She's responsible. She's also very very kind. She has this soft spot that not many people know about. She's sensitive and gets her feelings hurt easily. She's my baby!! I love her deeply!
So, she's getting married in Vegas and I'm going to babysit their little girl, Natalie. (I can now say "Sarah's husband" instead of "Sarah's baby's daddy") THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
I don't know how I'm going to like Vegas...vacation to me is sitting in the woods with no one around me. I AM going to the Grand Canyon though. That should be awesome.
I know whatever we do, I'll have a good time. I'll be with my family...

4 comments:

Corie said...

You'll have a great time!
Take pictures of the Grand Canyon!!!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip. In the meantime, my work week will seem a little longer without you here!

Tell Sarah and Justin Congrats!!!!

Corie said...

Karen, I miss your blogs! Come back to us!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Have a great time!!

Corie said...

Karen, C'mon... come back to the blogging world.. I know you have more disfunction to share! :)

Miss you, my buddy!